What is Levodopa?
Levodopa, accoriding to wikipedia, is an annual, climbing shrub with long vines that can reach over 15 m in length.
Mucuna Pruriens, also known as Cowhage, and velvet bean contains a very powerful neurotransmitter pre-cursor L-dopa. Mucuna pruriens is a reputed remedy of Ayurveda in nervous and sexual diseases. Traditionally, Mucuna pruriens is commonly used as carminative, hypertensive and hypoglycemic agent. Mucuna pruriens has been found to contain L-dopa, Studies in experimental model show L-dopa also helps in the reduction of cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
1. In clinical use, Mucuna Pruriens Extract is administered in the management of Parkinson's disease and dopa-responsive dystonia.
2. For essential tremor and paralysis paralysis agitans syndrome of non-drug immunogenicity, and in better light, severe, or the elderly poor.
3. Treat parkinsonism and Pakinsonism syndrome, hepatic coma,hub functions to improve the patient awake, symptom improvement.
4. Levodopa is anti-paralysis agitans. Through the blood-brain barrier into the brain tissue, but by the decarboxylation of l-dopa decarboxylase into dopamine, play a role.
5. Mucuna Pruriens Extract is used for essential tremor and paralysis paralysis agitans syndrome of non-drug immunogenicity, and in better light, severe, or the elderly poor.
How Levodopa works:
Cowhage contains levodopa (L-dopa), which is used to treat Parkinson's disease. L-dopa is changed to the chemical dopamine in the brain. Symptoms of Parkinson's disease occur in patients due to low levels of dopamine in the brain. Unfortunately, most L-dopa is broken down in the body before it ever reaches the brain unless special chemicals are used with levodopa. These chemicals are not present in cowhage.
The appropriate dose of cowhage depends on several factors such as the user's age, health, and several other conditions.
The most common side effects include nausea and a
sensation of abdominal bloating. Less common side effects include vomiting,
abnormal body movements, and insomnia.
Side effects of other cowhage preparations include headache, pounding heartbeat, and symptoms of psychosis including confusion, agitation, hallucinations, and delusions.
The hair of the cowhage bean pod is POSSIBLY UNSAFE when taken by mouth or applied directly to the skin. It is a strong irritant and can cause severe itching, burning, and swelling.
Where to buy Levodopa:
If you want to buy capsule products, please select the Amazon. If you want to buy extract powder, please choose us.
More detailed information about the high-quality suppliers, please click here：www.best-dietary-supplements.com