What is lappaconitine?
The dried aconite extract lappaconitine is analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, antiperiodic, astringent, cholagogue, febrifuge and tonic. Aconite extract is used in the treatment of liver disorders, dyspepsia, diarrhoea, indigestion, nausea, vomiting, throat pain, anorexia, piles and coughs.
Aconite extract lappaconitine are stimulant, aromatic, stomachic, carminative, anti-pyretic, hyperacidity, useful in hiccup and bad breath. Aconite extract lappaconitine is regarded as a valuable tonic and digestive. Also used in the treatment of rheumatism, intermittent fevers and acute inflammatory infections.
1. Lappaconitine has the heart stimulating effect.
2. Lappaconitine own the function of anti-cancer and anti inflammatory;
3. Lappaconitine can be used to local anesthesia, refrigeration, anti-inflammation and detumescence;
4. Lappaconitine is used in sweating profusely with body temperature dropping; muscle spasm in cholera;
5. Lappaconitine also used in the treatment of rheumatism, intermittent fevers and acute inflammatory infections.
How lappaconitine works:
Aconite root contains chemicals that may improve circulation, but it also contains chemicals that can seriously harm the heart, muscles, and nerves.
Extreme caution is required. Fresh aconite is extremely toxic, and safe dosage is dependent on processing. Many species are used medicinally in China only after processing. Traditional Western texts recommended 60 mg of the root per dose.
Do not take aconite by mouth or apply it to your skin if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. It is UNSAFE and can cause serious side effects, including death.
Where to buy lappaconitine:
If you want to buy capsule products, please select the Amazon. If you want to buy extract powder, please choose us.
More detailed information about the high-quality suppliers, please click here：www.best-dietary-supplements.com