What is Horsetail extract?
Extract from the horsetail, the above ground parts of horsetail are used to make medicine.Horsetail is used for fluid retention, kidney and bladder stones, urinary tract infections, the horsetail inability to control urination and general disturbances of the kidney and bladder.
Horsetail is very rich in silicic acid and silicates, which provide approximately 23% elemental silicon. Potassium, aluminum, and manganese along with fifteen different types of bioflavonoids are also found in the herb. The presence of these bioflavonoids is believed to cause the diuretic action, while the silicon content is said to exert a connective tissue-strengthening and anti-arthritic action. Horsetail is valued for its high content of mineral; especially Silica which makes it of value in promoting healing and new growth in connective tissue: Osteoporosis, Arthritis, cartilage degeneration, lung, skin, and kidney tissue degeneration.
Horsetail extract benefits:
1. Horsetail extract contains more quantities of silicon than any other herb. It also has many antibacterial, antiseptic and astringent properties.
2. Horsetail extract can be consumed in the form of tea, used as poultice for soothing swellings and aches, and also used in baths.
3. Horsetail extract is used as a dietary supplement since it is a good source of silica and calcium, and is beneficial for the proper growth of bones and muscles and cell functions.
4. It is also an effective remedy for curing ailments like gout, diarrhea, common cold and flu.
5. It promotes the absorption of calcium, and is used to treat bone related disorders like arthritis, rheumatism and osteoporosis.
6. It also improves the circulation of blood in the scalp, stimulates the hair follicles and reduces the production of sebum (or oil) in.
Howhorsetail extract works:
The chemicals in horsetail may have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. Plants related to horsetail contain chemicals that work like "water pills" (diuretics) and increase urine output. But it isn't clear whether horsetail has this effect.
Horsetail extract Dosage:
The appropriate dose of horsetail depends on several factors such as the user’s age, health, and several other conditions. At this time there is not enough scientific information to determine an appropriate range of doses for horsetail. Keep in mind that natural products are not always necessarily safe and dosages can be important. Be sure to follow relevant directions on product labels and consult your pharmacist or physician or other healthcare professional before using.
Horsetail extract precautions:
Horsetail is POSSIBLY UNSAFE when taken by mouth long-term. It contains a chemical called thiaminase, which breaks down the vitamin thiamine. In theory, this effect could lead to thiamine deficiency. Some products are labeled "thiaminase-free," but there is not enough information available to know if these products are safe.
Where to buy Horsetail extract:
If you want to buy capsule products, please select the Amazon. If you want to buy extract powder, please choose us.
More detailed information about the high-quality suppliers, please click here：www.best-dietary-supplements.com